Come to the San Diego Air & Space Museum and celebrate the 35th Annual December Nights!
During the evenings of December 6th and 7th, you can experience the following fun activities:
- Watch a short film in our state-of-the-art 3D/4D Zable Theater,
- Enjoy discounted admission to our special exhibition, Ripley's Believe It or Not!,
- Fly an F-18 Blue Angel in our 360-degree motion Max-Flight Simulator,
- Buy a book from our Library & Archives collection,
- Enjoy live music from the “Rockin' Cranberries,"
- Engage in a fun hands-on project at the children’s activity station,
- And enjoy freshly prepared food by the Alaska Airlines Flight Path Grill while sipping on a cocktail (with proper I.D.) in our Beer Garden!
Get here early because the fun begins at 3pm on Friday and Saturday.
For more information on December Nights, including transportation options and parking, click here.
Note our special hours:
Museum closed 12/6 until 3:00pm. Open free 3:00-10:00pm. Last admission 9:30pm.
Museum closed 12/7 until 3:00pm. Open free 3:00-10:00pm. Last admission 9:30pm.