Annual Golf Tournament
Annual Golf Tournament 2012
Join the San Diego Air & Space Museum and the San Diego International Airport as we celebrate our 29th Annual Charity Golf Tournament. Your participation as a player and contributor will help us provide quality educational experiences to students in the San Diego region through scholarships, exhibits, classes and outreach.
Tournament Day - Wednesday,
August 8, 2012
At the Coronado Municipal Golf Course
- 10:00 AM - Check In, Driving Range Opens, Team Putting Contest Begins
- 11:00 AM - BBQ Lunch
- 12:30 PM - Shotgun Start
- 5:30 PM - Cocktails, Dinner, Awards, Silent & Live Auction
- $185/active duty military (please call to sign up)
- $40 for additional dinner tickets
- 1 entry to the Charity Golf Tournament and 1 ticket to the Dinner - Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Your participation as a player and contributor will help us provide quality educational experiences to students in the San Diego region through scholarships, exhibits, classes, and outreach.
Helicopter Ball Drop!
See hundreds of golf balls drop from a helicopter at the end of play! Buy your specially coded balls and win prizes for the three balls closest to the target pin.
Every ball has a chance to win!
Each Ball costs $10
**First prize is a large flat screen TV--plus other great prizes!**
Stock is limited so purchase your ball today!
Purchase a Ticket Today!
Purchase a ticket to this event today online.