December Nights at SDASM
Join the San Diego Air & Space Museum to celebrate the 34th Annual December Nights!
During the evenings of December 2nd and 3rd, you can experience the following fun activities:
- Watch a short film in our new state-of-the-art 3D/4D Zable Theater
- Enjoy discounted admission to our special exhibition, SPACE: A Journey To Our Future
- Fly an F-18 on our 360 degree motion MaxFlight Simulator
- Buy a book from our Library & Archives collection
- Listen to “Holiday Rock” music
- Engage in a fun hands-on project at the children’s activity station
- Meet Santa Claus
- And enjoy freshly prepared food by the Flight Path Grill while sipping on a cocktail (with proper I.D.) in our new adults-only Beer Garden
Get here early, because the fun begins at 3pm on Friday and 2pm on Saturday. See you all then!
For more information on December Nights, including transportation options and parking, click here.
Note our special hours:
Museum closed Friday 12/2 until 3:00pm. Open free 3:00-10:00pm. Last admission 9:30pm.
Museum closed Saturday 12/3 until 2:00pm. Open free 2:00-10:00pm. Last admission 9:30pm.